1503 Saheel-2,Al Nahda-1,Dubai 9202 UAE.
Mon-Fri, 8.30 AM-6.00 PM
At ADMC, your mission defines our purpose. With a visionary focus on the future, we partnered with Sabrewing Aircraft Company of Camarillo, California USA to produce the next-generation of unmanned, heavy-lift, Electric Vertical Takeoff & Landing (eVTOL) commercial cargo aircraft. ADMC’s expertise in Aerospace & Aviation help our customers anticipate tomorrow’s capability gaps and technology needs to grow their businesses and transform the way the world ships air-cargo. Sabrewing is creating innovative technologies at its ‘Dragonworks Lab’ in Silicon Valley to develop a new era of advanced unmanned cargo aircraft..
Versatile Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Opening New Locations -and New Profits
- Lands anywhere/takes off anywhere [Vertical landing & take-off (VTOL)]
- Max VTOL payload: 5,400 pounds (2,450 kg)
- Max Conventional payload: >10,000 pounds (4,550 kg)
- Fits the following ULD containers, fully loaded to capacity: Two LD-1s -or- Four LD-2s -or- Two LD-3s
- Nose Ramp Loading, Low “Squat” For Easily Loading
- Does not require forklift or pallet jack
- Reliable turbine engine uses universal fuel, tools and training that you already own
- Range: 1,000 nautical (1,800 km) miles with full payload
- Folding wings for landing, taking off or storing in tight spaces
- Flight Into Known Ice –In Almost Any Weather
- True 24-hour operations
- Operation Costs: 70% Less; Maintenance Cost: 50% less than Beech 1900, Caravan or SkyCourier
- Phase Inspections take hours instead of days –maximizing use of aircraft
- Greater payload and range than Beech 1900, SkyCourieror Caravan
- FAA Part 23 Type Certification –Easy Part 135 fit
- In-Service: 2021
Press & Glimpses
Sabrewing’s “Rhaegal” air vehicle has a turbo-electric drivetrain that is capable of taking off and landing vertically - in mud, snow, ice, deep sand or unimproved landing areas - at speeds of up to 200 knots (370 km/hr), and in weather that is all but impossible for manned aircraft....
Click here to learn more.
Sign up for email alerts
Stay current with our latest insights